Forum of European Neuroscience 2006 (anyone attending?)

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:18:32 +0200
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Since there are some people with an interest in neuroscience contributing to this mailing list, I want to ask if anybody is planning to attend the Forum of European Neuroscience 2006 (July 8-12, Vienna, Austria).

http://fens2006.neurosciences.asso.fr/

The FENS is a huge conference of international (not only european) neuroscience. It might be a good opportunity to present and discuss the results of the HCLSIG projects. I will be presenting a poster about my SemWeb - project in neuroscientific research. If some of the Semantic Web enthusiasts are attending, it would be possible to hold a small and informal face-to-face meeting.

kind regards,
Matthias Samwald