Re: HCLSig May 4-06 Teleconference Agenda

I had assumed that was under "review record". We should do this at the
beginning quickly...

Eric

On May 4, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Eric Miller wrote:

> On May 3, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Eric Neumann wrote:
>

>> Planned May 4-06 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
>> Time: 11:00 am EDT May 4, 2006 in America/New York for a duration of
>> 1 hour
>> Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
>> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
>>
>> Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier
>> Scribe: Tonya Hongsermeier
>>
>> Agenda:
>> a) Convene, take roll, review record
>> b) Propose next HCLS call May 20, 2006, nominate a scribe
>> c) Introductions - New participants since last call.
>>
>> d) ISWC Workshop proposed for November in Athens - who is going who
>> can
>> present/represent the task forces
>>
>> e) BIO RDF Update
>> 	1) status of NCBI conversion to RDF
>> 	2) status of reagents (Alan Ruttenberg)
>> 	3) status of chemistry (tentative)
>> 	4) status of neuroanatomy (tentative), Human Brain Project summary
>>
>> f) Knowledge Ecosystem/Scientific Publishing Update
>> 	1) Conversion to template/WIKI?
>> 	2) Collaboration with Bio Ont
>>
>> g) BioOntology Update
>> 	1) Collaboration and task owners with NCBO/Dan Rubin
>> 	2) Strawman for Ontology Crossmaps task, can this be a point of focus
>>
>> h) SW ROI update
>
> Time permitting, I suggest the following agenda items as well
>
> i) Action item review
>
> [[
> Summary of Open Action Items:
>
> [NEW] ACTION: AlanR to review
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task
> for translating data to RDF provide answers to questions being asked
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: EricN to connect BrianO's task work and folks from NIST
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: introduce Bill Bug to Kei Cheung via email wrt BrainML
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: SusieS to review
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task
> for translating data to RDF provide answers to questions being asked
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action04]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Tonya will review BioRDF Task for intersection points
> with CDS aspects of Ontology Use Cases, provide feedback [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action06]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Vipul to follow up with Alan, Tonya and Susie on
> identifiying intersection points between BioRDF and ONT use case task
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action05]
>
> [PENDING] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA
> conference and possible organization of workshop. [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05] Tonya to
> organize a telecon to take next step
>
> [PENDING] ACTION: Eric Neuman contact David Martin and see if he's the
> [...]

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
83 South King Street, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98104