[HCLSIG] homologs for yeast proteins?

From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@predmed.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:27:21 -0500
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: <jluciano@gmail.com>

Hi,

An MD I met with last week mentioned briefly the desire to obtain homologs
for yeast proteins with the GO ID 0031930.  With it was a request for other
suggestions for querying proteins with this ontology assignment (looking for
mammalian homologs).

Can the semantic web help with this or is it already basic and solved, in
which case, can someone point me or fill in the details?  Where should I go?
What questions should I  ask?

Joanne