RE: [HCLSIG] homologs for yeast proteins?

From: wangxiao <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:48:01 -0500
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Pat,

> Seems like RDF/A should be relevant here. It will be a draft
> recommendation very soon, time to get ahead of the game? See
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa-syntax

Very interesting.  Two questions.
(1)If RDF/A becomes a recommendation, does it imply appropriate change will
be made in XHTML/HTML? Because there are many new attributes that would
invalid a X/HTML document.
(2)What is the relationship between RDF/A and GRDDL?

If this is the question that I should ask at another interet group, please
point me to there. :-)

Xiaoshu