Semantic Web workshop @ Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:21:03 -0500 (EST)
To: Mark Musen <musen@stanford.edu>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hi Mark,

I am organizing a SW workshop at the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference in SF (Moscone Center) Feb 21 (http://www.tri-conference.com/track2_GBS.asp), and would you like to invite you (or if you are busy, someone from your group) to present at this HealthCare and Drug Discovery focused event.

If you or your colleague are indeed able to present, I would need a tentative title and short abstract before the 22nd of December. We hope to build more awareness of semantic technologies and methodologies for the industry sector, so this could be a lot of fun-- Hope you can join us!

best,
Eric