RE: introductions: eric miller, w3c

Hi. I am Carlos Zamudio, and have been working in the biotechnology industry
in San Diego for over 12 years, mostly in early stage companies and most
recently heading up Elitra Pharmaceuticals' drug discovery informatics
efforts.  I am currently focused on integrating semantic technologies into
the drug discovery informatics pipeline as a consultant. I am currently
applying Protégé, Jena, Pellet and more recently Oracle's RDF platform in
support of middleware semantic search and mediation applications for
bioinformatics and cheminformatics.

Carlos

Carlos S. Zamudio

Principal Consultant