Re: Introductions

From: Alf Eaton <lists@hubmed.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:18:18 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hello,

I'm Alf Eaton - I've written HubMed, a medical literature search
interface <http://www.hubmed.org>, and am currently working at the
Centre For Global eHealth Innovation, part of the University Health
Network in Toronto. I also have a PhD in immunology.

As far as semantic webs are concerned, I'm particularly interested at
the moment in looking at ways of parsing natural language text and
extracting statements that can be stored in RDF.

alf.