RE: Joint sessions at TPAC?

Hi Mark, Hi Francois,

> From: François Daoust [mailto:fd@w3.org]
> Le 03/08/2017 à 20:01, mark a. foltz a écrit :
> > Going through old emails ... not sure if this was directed at anyone in
> > particular, but I'm happy to participate on a call.   I am available
> > during Pacific time working hours starting the week of 8/14.  Can meet
> > earlier in the AM if needed.  I believe the W3C has some sort of
> > meeting scheduling tool that might be useful?
>
> Good to know. The Media and Entertainment IG is slowly getting up to speed.
> There is an on-going poll within the IG to determine what could be an
> appropriate slot for monthly calls. First call might be the week of 8/14 or
> perhaps only beginning of September.
>
> I think the agenda for that first call is already pretty packed, so discussions on
> Second Screen WG may have to wait until the second call.
>
> > I can also help draft an email to the IG if that's how we would rather
> > proceed.
>
> Yes, I think that would be valuable, and it has the benefit of not being
> tied to any particular call schedule. Can you take a first stab at it?

I agree, I think starting the discussion on the IG mailing list is a good idea, and then follow up with a call, hopefully during September. I will discuss the IG agenda at TPAC with my co-chairs, and try to plan in a joint session.

Chris

Co-chair, W3C Media and Entertainment Interest Group

http://www.bbc.co.uk

If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.