Re: Joint sessions at TPAC?

Hi Mark,

Le 03/08/2017 à 20:01, mark a. foltz a écrit :

> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi
> <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com <mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:
>
>     > On 16 Jun 2017, at 16:58, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org <mailto:fd@w3.org>> wrote:
>     >

Good to know. The Media and Entertainment IG is slowly getting up to
speed. There is an on-going poll within the IG to determine what could
be an appropriate slot for monthly calls. First call might be the week
of 8/14 or perhaps only beginning of September.

I think the agenda for that first call is already pretty packed, so
discussions on Second Screen WG may have to wait until the second call.

> I can also help draft an email to the IG if that's how we would rather
> proceed.

Yes, I think that would be valuable, and it has the benefit of not being
tied to any particular call schedule. Can you take a first stab at it?

Thanks,
Francois.