Re: Ontologies ready to be published on the W3C server

Maxime, I'll ask about the 303 thing - I see your point.

Meanwhile I've fixed the 403 problem in the relevant directories. I'll
add the other serialisations when I get a minute but right now I'm up
against Proposal submission deadlines (along with a lot of other Europeans!)

Phil

--

Phil Archer
Data Strategist, W3C