Re: Ontologies ready to be published on the W3C server

Thanks Phil,

No worries, I don't think there isn't anything else urgent about the
publication of the ontology documents,  I wouldn't want you to double your
work on this, considering also the fact that we might need to update
slightly the documents in response to public comments.

I'll come back to you about the other URLs in that namespace:

GET https://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/Observation should 303 redirect to
https://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/ (currently it serves sosa with 200 OK)
GET https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/Observation and
https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/qsbrqzerg  should reply 404 (currently they both
serve SSN with 200 OK)

I'll also come back to you about the Content-Disposition headers, which to
me could be very useful for user experience (and not only for the SSN
ontologies):

Ex:
 - when I ask my browser to save the ssn ontology in Turtle, it chooses to
download it with name "téléchargement" (might be "download" for you if you
use chrome) --> it would be better user experience to have it named
"ssn.ttl"  (Content-Disposition: file=)
 - when I access the prov ontology with Accept: application/rdf+xml (resp.
text/turtle), my browser automatically names the document "prov" -->
"prov.rdf" (resp. "prov.ttl") would be better.

Good luck with the Proposal submissions !
Best,
Maxime