Re: Clarification required: BP6 "use HTTP URIs for spatial things"

@frans

I totally agree with your comments about being careful with <owl:sameAs>!

I've re-read the construction sector use case and think that this is
related to the topic that @robatkinson raised in his email [1]. See my
response [2].

I think that it is important that we can distinguish between the various
"representations" of a spatial thing - both when requesting a particular
representation from a server that can provide multiple representations or
when trying to determine what representation a server is able (or willing)
to provide.

Jeremy

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Aug/0250.html
[2]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Sep/0018.html