Re: SOSA ontology

Dear Maxime

I need example about the new classes including in the SOSA ontology.
Classes that do not appear in the SSN ontology.

For example: the sample class and the actuation one.

A possible example is about room temperature where you open or close the
window depending of the outdoor temperature.

The sample is really interesting for  scientific observation about
disease (human or crop) and statistic. As far as I understand Sample
should be linked to feature of interest ...

Best Regards

Catherine Roussey

--
Catherine ROUSSEY