Re: variable declarations shadowing named properties on window

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:28:56 -0500
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Jeff Walden <jwalden@mit.edu>
> That's right, except for indexed properties. Note that I didn't move
> indexed properties to the WindowProperties object. I left those as being
> exposed on the instance itself. Indexed properties always get resolved
> ahead of any actual properties on the prototype chain.

Hmm.  That actually significantly complicates implementation, at least
in Gecko+Spidermonkey....