Should Exceptions be Errors in the ECMAScript bindings?

From: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:32:59 -0700
To: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
I assume this has been covered before but I could not find any
previous discussion.

Would it make sense to make DOM exceptions be Error objects in the
ECMAScript bindings? The reason this came up (again) is that some
engines provide stack traces on Error objects and developers also want
this on DOMExceptions. If DOMExceptions where real Errors engines
would get that feature for "free".

erik