Re: ClinicalTrial Schema

Hi Nolan,
Hi all,
Nice raising topic here....
I support this from the beginning, ... in the past there was a idea in this
sense but not enough community support and no clear support from
clinicaltrial.gov
If now we have a real interest and use cases.... please take a lead and we
will organize a discussion through https://www.w3.org/community/schemed/

Regards,

Best regards

Marc Twagirumukiza