Re: ClinicalTrial Schema

Dear Nolan
Thanks for sharing. I am working on Research Protocols, and feel the same
I wonder if you would consider a research protocol ( biomed research
protocol, but there  I wonder if we should generalize ) a similar enough
case to a clinical trial and should we join forces, or
not . Let me know what you think
PDM