Re: ClinicalTrial Schema

Hi Paola and Marc,

Thank you for your responses and interest in this topic.

Paola: WRT Research Protocols, these are indeed one aspect of the Clinical
Trial schema I have in mind, but trial protocols get complex very quickly
and I would like to start simple by capturing some basic protocol
information (e.g., patient population, primary/secondary outcomes,
eligibility criteria, etc.). I'd be interested to hear more about what you
are working on and see if it makes sense to collaborate. Feel free to reach
out to me directly or point me to where I can find more info!

Marc: Thanks for the pointer to schemed, I'll post some followup thoughts
over at public-schemed@w3.org and try to keep the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Nolan