Re: Historical events

Allison,

We have now got to around 100 messages on this topic in less than a month.
Do you feel in a position to attempt a synthesis of the discussions in a
proposal for improving Schema.org here? I'd encourage something simple as a
first step unless some data consumer is stepping forward to build something
with this data. At this stage an e-mailed summary of proposed changes would
be a good next step, it doesn't have to be the machine readable schemas...

cheers,

Dan