Re: Relationship between Wikidata and Schema.org?

Hey Kevin, I think you'll find this issue a good starting point:

Schema.org should have mappings to Wikidata terms where possible · Issue
#280 · schemaorg/schemaorg · GitHub
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/280

More Wikidata-facing issues (includes "Wikidata" in title):
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+wikidata+in%3Atitle

All issues that reference "Wikidata" in some form:
Issues · schemaorg/schemaorg · GitHub
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+wikidata