Re: AggregateRating of webpage and something more

Hi,

Yes, many of the entities and properties in the documentation lack
examples.  In many cases, a similar example can be found that provides a
pattern to adapt.  But the health science extension doesn't seem to have
examples, so it is best to look at other areas of the vocabulary.

I'm not an expert on medical terminology, but it seems you are needing to
specify the services of an organization.  The markup might look like this:

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
"@context": "https://schema.org",
"@type": "DiagnosticLab",