Re: Rationale behind separate TechArticle / HowTo types?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the information. An example of such a multi-type entity would
be very useful. Is there a facility for cross-linking between the two types
so that people looking at HowTo could also see the possible joint use with
TechArticle? (I'm not sure how the docs are generated; I assume
automatically from an RDFSs source, so not sure if arbitrary
cross-referencing is possible.)

Who would normally update the documents? As it happens, I'll need to come
up with an example of this multi-type entity myself for an upcoming
presentation — would it be helpful if I made that available as a possible
example to use in the docs?

Joe