Re: Rationale behind separate TechArticle / HowTo types?

Hi Joe,

I intend to write a fuller description with examples of the use MTEs.
However in the meantime you might like to checkout my post describing
enhancements to the TouristAttraction type
<http://dataliberate.com/2017/09/19/schema-org-for-tourism/>.  It makes use
of multi-type entities and has several examples using the technique.

As to how we work, propose & submit enhancements etc.,  you might find the *how
we work <http://schema.org/docs/howwework.html> *document and my “schema.org
in practice” articles: part 1
<http://dataliberate.com/2016/02/10/evolving-schema-org-in-practice-pt1-the-bits-and-pieces/>
, 2