Re: Why is Campground under 2 hierarchy levels ?

Probably better yet, *rename* LodgingBusiness > Campground to something
else, such as CommercialCampground.  For instance KOA
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampgrounds_of_America) is of this type,
but a couple minutes of research didn't yield a generic term for this
kind of buisness other than "campground".

Jim Saiya
[in] www.linkedin.com/in/jimsaiya