Re: Why is Campground under 2 hierarchy levels ?

In the UK I am pretty sure that Campgrounds are more likely to be
businesses that civic structures. The properties that come from
LodgingBusiness & LocalBusiness seem useful to describing campgrounds /
campsites; the one property that comes from civic structure
(openingHourse) is also inherited from LocalBusiness.

Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil