Re: Why is Campground under 2 hierarchy levels ?

+1 for Phil's comment.

This is also true in many parts of the US. While many of the campgrounds my
family and I visit here in Montana are managed by the U.S. Forestry Service
(Civic Structures), they also have properties of LocalBusinesses. In the
case of campgrounds operated by KOA [1] or similar companies, I suspect the
LocalBusiness designation is even more appropriate.

[1] http://koa.com/

Cheers,
--Eric

--