Re: How to encode a product family?

Hi Jarno:
The problem is independent of whether you have a **page** for the base model, you simply need to define it as an **entity**. You could e.g. use invisible markup for the base model and visible markup for the actually exposed model on a page and consolidate the multiple redundant entities for the base model using sameAs, e.g. to a Freebase, Wikipedia or Wikidata ID.

Martin
martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp