Re: Question about Schema Development Timeline

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the responses.
As a followup, I am curious if there is any search support by Google or
others for http://health-lifesci.webschemas.org/  in JSON-LD format.
It seems as if the data supported in JSON-LD are a limited few from this
link <https://developers.google.com/structured-data/schema-org>.

Is that the intended purpose, to allow for this health-lifesci schema to be
used mostly in microdata or RDFa format? For example, if I were to use a
webpage that had such a JSON-LD blob, following this tutorial
<https://developers.google.com/custom-search/docs/structured_data#using-pagemaps>
and using Control Panel, the custom searches only surface the texts of the
HTML file, not the hidden JSON-LD packet.

Any insights into this issue would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan Guo