Re: Creation of internal group for Schema.org discussions

Lol.  Given that Apple is known to practically the entire world.  And all
of your products for that matter.

I'm wondering how much benefit you might actually generate, Alexandre :)
 Maybe 1% ? :)

Good luck on your internal investigations.

Thad