Re: Question about Schema Development Timeline

Hi Dan,

In this case I think the matter is much less one of convincing our Steering
Group (see http://schema.org/docs/about.html) and much more about the wider
community reviewing it for its technical implementation, spelling/typos and
overlap / integration with the rest of schema.org. The bulk of the
terminology is already in schema.org (might even be 20%+ of the classes)
but by moving it to a topical extension we can evolve it further without it
dominating People's core experience of schema.org.

I think it likely we'll finalise it in near future - i.e. counted in
days/weeks rather than months/years. But do please take a look for errors
etc if you have time.

Hope that helps,

Dan