Re: Next schema.org release - please review sdo-phobos (v2.2) drafts

On 16 September 2015 at 18:19, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com> wrote:
> I also realize that I somehow closed my own pull request to add
> locationCreated instead of merging it into sdo-ganymede. Unless folks
> object, I'll resubmit for sdo-phobos.

Thanks for the catching that.
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/323 has a lot of
discussion support so let's get it finalized. If messing around
retargetting the pull request is a pain I can copy/paste it from
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/624/files easily enough -
just let me know. As always an example would be great if anyone cares
to sketch something in #323

I see https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/249 was closed in
favour of #323, but are there any conclusions to draw about
contentLocation - can we clarify its meaning?

You wrote "I've been looking at uses of contentLocation and authors
use it for either the location of the item or where the item was
created, depending on the author's needs and interpretation of the
vague description."

Since we're adding locationCreated, that suggests we can clarify
contentLocation to indicate where something actually is, at least for
physical books, artworks etc. Is that fair?

Dan