Re: Next schema.org release - please review sdo-phobos (v2.2) drafts

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> I see https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/249 was closed in
> favour of #323, but are there any conclusions to draw about
> contentLocation - can we clarify its meaning?

In 2.0, we updated the description to read "The location depicted or
described in the content. For example, the location in a photograph or
painting." Do you think that is sufficient.

I can get around to this Friday. *San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk *is my
favorite example as it resides in the National Museum Cardiff, but is a
painting of an island of Venice.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com