Re: schema:offers domain and range inverted?

On 07/19/2015 10:21 PM, Martin Hepp wrote:
> <http://schema.org/CreativeWork> and Event <http://schema.org/Event> are
> just two types that are actually specializations of schema:Product, but
> since we do not want to put every type that could also be used in offers
> below schema:Product, they are listed explicitly in the range/domain.

hello,

schema:Product has only formalized 4 subclasses, 3 of them to deal with
particular instance, some instance and model:

* IndividualProduct
* ProductModel
* SomeProducts

and only one other conceptual type, putting which 'under' the product i
previously questioned [1]:

* Vehicle

when it comes to Event, offering it directly looks very confusing to me,
in real world people usually acquire http://schema.org/Ticket or
action/activity (eg. participation in an event, teaching a group during
workshop)[2]. With CreativeWork, in real world i could see one someone
offering a physical copy of a book (IndividualProduct), e-book
(SomeProduct?) or possibly a whole copyright for that work (ProductModel?).

cheers!

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2015Mar/0153.html
[2] https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/134#issuecomment-93369527