Re: schema:offers domain and range inverted?

schema:offers has been in schema.org, afaik, since the very first release,
and other than in GoodRelations, it was used to link from a product to its
offer or offers. In GoodRelations, gr:offers had a different meaning and
linked from an agent to an offer.

If you want to link from the offer to the items included in the offer,
there is schema:itemOffered for a single product (same as gr:includes) and
schema:includesObject for a bundle. CreativeWork
<http://schema.org/CreativeWork> and Event <http://schema.org/Event> are
just two types that are actually specializations of schema:Product, but
since we do not want to put every type that could also be used in offers
below schema:Product, they are listed explicitly in the range/domain.

Hope that helps.

Martin

PS: The reason why the Internet Archive does not help is that the
property-specific pages were introduced quite some time after the first
release of schema.org.

martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de