Re: schema:offers domain and range inverted?

On 07/20/2015 09:04 AM, Jindřich Mynarz wrote:
> If you want to link from the offer to the items included in the offer,
>> there is schema:itemOffered for a single product (same as gr:includes) and
>> schema:includesObject for a bundle. CreativeWork
>> <http://schema.org/CreativeWork> and Event <http://schema.org/Event> are
>> just two types that are actually specializations of schema:Product, but
>> since we do not want to put every type that could also be used in offers
>> below schema:Product, they are listed explicitly in the range/domain.
>>

> I know. My question was only about the confusing local name of the
> schema:offers property. In particular, it is confusing for people like me
> who got used to gr:offers before there was Schema.org. In fact, I might
> have used schema:offers as schema:Organization=>schema:offers=>schema:Offer
> in several cases, blindly relying on the GoodRelations to Schema.org
> mapping.

Hi,

I didn't notice http://schema.org/makesOffer mentioned on his thread,
which looks like property one should use instead of schema:offer in
cases like above.

I suggested capturing various details about GoodRelations related parts
of schema.org using github wiki
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/wiki/Schema.org-Goods

I also remember Martin mentioning couple of times that he works on in
depth page on that topic. I would sill see using public wiki (+
dedicated issue for talk) helpful to collaborate and 'release early,
release often' :)

Cheers!