Re: Recording & chat transcript from 19th February meeting now on Wiki

Right - I see what you ware getting at now.

Vertically, as you put it, I don't think the relationship we are trying to
represent is as strong as sub-class. That infers that all properties of the
work must reproduced.

My favourite (today - it will almost certainly change tomorrow) way to
describe it is that expressions, manifestations etc. are 'derived from' a
work.  However 'derivation' and 'derivedFrom' still don't beat instance &
instanceOf as potential property names.

Horizontally,because it would be constraining to prescribe in the vocabulary
what types of relationship, would not 'related' be sufficient as a property
name.

~Richard.