Re: Updated Example to reflect proposed Audiobook type

I read the abridged property as having a Boolean intent - ³abridged² or
³unabridged²  - I was going to suggest ³yes²/²no² or true/false as more
appropriate ranges for such a property.

Would not commonEndeavour  not be a better way to link an abridged AudioBook
and the Book it is an abridgement of?

~Richard.