Re: Article Proposal

On 12/12/13, 1:04 PM, Dan Scott wrote:

> Also, per (c) in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemabibex/2013Dec/0077.html,
> we need to change the definition of "pages" to better align with Bibo,
> now that we have the "pageEnd" and "pageStart" properties. Something
> like:
>
> 'Describes the pagination of works that do not run across
> consecutively numbered pages and thus cannot be simply described by
> pageStart and pageEnd (for example, "1-6, 9, 55" or "10-12, 46-49").'

This is one case, but there are other cases as well, so it should say
that it carries any paginations that are not divided into first and
last, for whatever reason. That includes "123-456" when the software
creating the data does not parse these, and things like "xxi, 356p." or
"pp. 34-45".

>> I changed the example correctly
>
> We still need to add itemprop="isPartOf" to connect the article to the
> issue, volume, and periodical. Are we aiming for "article isPartOf
> issue, which isPartOf volume, which isPartOf Periodical"?

IT's there, under "CreativeWork" - moving it from Collection (which
we've already proposed") to CW.

kc

--
Karen Coyle