Re: Simple Straw Poll re. Hash URI Specificity and WebID Definition

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:52:12 +0000
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
CC: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> [2] a WebID SHOULD be an HTTP hash uri
> [4] a WebID MUST be an HTTP uri .

To be even more specific, I believe the SHOULD is a waste of space, but
would like to see the examples for authors use #hash URIs, and non

For Consumers, in the normative bits: MUST be an HTTP (http(s)://
scheme) uri.

We need to be interoperable with both common patterns, but we are also
free to offer guidance by way of words or examples.