Re: Minutes + Actions 12.06.2015

thanks Peter.
Unfortunately I am all over the place these weeks and traveling the next two weeks as well but I will try and catch up with the wikipage.
I will synch with Josi in the next few weeks to create the wiki section on CEP (as promised) and synchronize the updated use cases.
Cheers,
a.

Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org