Re: RSP Data Model

Hi Tara,

Regarding this:
> Elsewhere in the document, "triple" appears to be used as meaning "RDF
triple". But in this case "triple" must mean
> simply a tuple of size three, because RDF does not allow a graph to be
the subject of an RDF triple.

Given that a graph is identified with a URI, it is possible to predicate on
it, as in [1], example 10 (lines 27--29). It follows that (g, p, t) can be
a RDF statement... do you see any problem with that?

Daniele

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-primer/#section-trig