Next few weeks in RIF

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:51:15 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

RIFWG,

We'd like to make a push for the next few weeks to get ready for transition.  We have some decisions to make, some work to do on the documents, etc.

So, we will resume weekly telecons for about a month, starting tomorrow.

What is the status of the "other" documents, should we change or update them?  Are they in their final form?

UCR: Leora?
XML-data: Christian?
OWL2/RL: Dave?
Overview: Michael?