Re: Next few weeks in RIF

 Test is basically complete. Since it was last reviewed and published in
early October, Section 4 was redone so that test cases are represented in
plain xml, not rdf, and we added section 6.2 on reporting test results.

Ideally, section 6.2 should be updated to have a brief description of each
value being asked for (right now we just have a schema and an example test
report), and particularly how to report when a feature is not implemented or
there is a bug in a test case.

Also, there was some discussion about possibly including the test cases
in-line in the document, and I could look at doing that if wanted, but
couldn't work on it until next week.

We haven't provided a mechanism/documentation for the public to submit new
RIF test cases (I don't know if we need to, but just mentioning that in case
anyone thinks it's important).

Stella