Re: [PRD] new version on Wiki

Good job, Christian.

Minor issues:

replace "consists in" with "consists of".
replace "that have been applied the following syntactic normalization:"
with "that have been normalized as follows:"

replace "group group" with "group"

Bigger issues:

the EBNF lets me write "Retract(?X "all")". The "all" doesn't make sense
here.

If I do want to retract all values for a given frame slot _S, I guess I
would write
"Retract(?O[_S->"I can put anything here which is odd."] "all")"

which is odd.