REMINDER: Call for Presentations: Special Rules Track at SemTech 2010

From: Said Tabet <stabet@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:02:50 -0500
Cc: Benjamin Grosof <BenjaminG@vulcan.com>, Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the submission deadline for presentation
submissions for the special Rules Track at the Semantic Technology
Conference 2010 co-organized by RuleML is fast approaching. This
special Rules Track is new this year and we look forward to a variety
of submissions.

In addition to the attached PDF, the CfP is also available here:
http://www.semantic-conference.com/2010/CFP/Rules-Track.html

We apologize in advance if you receive this message multiple times.

Kind Regards,

Said Tabet, Benjamin Grosof, and Mike Dean