RIF Implementations

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 11:25:26 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

RIFWG,

As you all know, we are now in the implementation phase of RIF (!)  It would be
great if we could meet our exit criteria by the end of this month.

Here is the list I made of candidate implementations.  At the next telecon we'll
review this list and assign a liason from the WG for each one to help monitor
status:

Who		Dialect		liason
iLog(IBM)	PRD		Christian
Tibco		PRD