Re: RIF Implementations

From: Mark Proctor <mproctor@redhat.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 01:26:09 +0100
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
CC: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I suggested a while back to the Ilog people that a RIF parser to a
common java model should be worked on and made available as a vendor
independnt open source project that we can all use. As each company
doing it's own RIF parser isn't a competetive advantage and it's
something any implementation will need . This will then be something we
can all use and makes it much easier for each vendor to read in RIF.

Mark