Re: [RIF] public comment about problems with imports in RIF testcases

Dear Stella,

> > Although Luis Polo in nominally in the WG, I'd suggest replying to his
> > post on the comments list, thanking him for the report, letting him know
> > it's been fixed, and asking if it works okay for him now.
>
> Ok, I'll do that.

that won't be necessary. I acknowledge that the problem is now fixed. I
have posted in the public mailing list, as per the instructions for
submitting these comments. If you prefer, I will do it here next time.

Thank you very much!

Best,

p.

PS: we have only checked imports for RIF-Core tests. We can not tell
whether PRD and BLD tests have the same problems.