Re: [RIF] public comment about problems with imports in RIF testcases

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:37:01 -0500
To: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

> These problems (import locations and missing rdf prefixes) are fixed
> in repository version 1.05.

Excellent.  (You mean you just fixed it, right?  Your phrasing allows
the possibility that it was fixed a while ago, since I don't know when
1.05 was released.)

> Stella
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-comments/2009Nov/0008.html

Although Luis Polo in nominally in the WG, I'd suggest replying to his
post on the comments list, thanking him for the report, letting him know
it's been fixed, and asking if it works okay for him now.