Re: [RIF][PRD] ACTION-767: Review PRD

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:36:41 +0200
To: "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Cc: "RIF" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

Harold Boley wrote on 12/05/2009 00:26:16:

> I did a complete read before F2F12 (and gave Christian the color
> original):
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jan/0005.html
>
> When I now revisited this, I found that most comments are still valid,
> from typo to technical.

You are absolutely right: I started implementing your comments, then got
distracted by higher priority changes, and never completed it :-(

Sorry about that: I will check them again before the telecon, later today.

I'll look at your new comments as well.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?